Slip-On Exhaust System for Commander 800 & 1000
Commander Slip-On Exhaust System
Add To Cart
Are you interested in more power and better sound without breaking the bank? DragonFire has the solution for you. Our slip-on exhaust system for the Can Am Commander was co-developed with Yoshimura and is one of the best and most affordable slip-on systems on the market. The stock exhaust is not only ugly, but due to rules and regulations the air flow and sound are weak at best. We have taken the race-proven technology out of our full exhaust systems and implemented it into a simple easy to install slip-on system. With greater air flow over stock we are able to pull much more power out of the motor and give it a nicer, (yet not too loud) throaty sound. This is the best possible solution to get more power and better sound at a better price point: get yours today!
*CLEARANCE PRICE IS $299.99. COMPARE THIS EXACT SAME EXHAUST SYSTEM AT $480 SOLD BY OTHERS. ORDER YOURS TODAY AND SAVE OVER $180!!!
- Out performs stock exhaust system through out the entire RPM range
- 3.9 pounds lighter than stock exhaust system
- Meets or beats U.S.F.S. noise and spark-arrestor specifications
- Constructed entirely from 304-stainless steel for a long lasting durable and rust-resistant life.
- Polished 18 gauge 304 stainless-steel CNC mandrel bent construction
- Oversized step tube design
- Mandrel bent merge tube collector
- Argon purged MIG welding
- Step-chamber pre muffler
- Rubber insulating mounting points and “doughnut” style gaskets
- Integrated O2 sensor bung
- 20 gauge 304 stainless-steel CNC rolled, robot welded canister shell
- Polished 304 stainless steel “deep-draw” end-caps
- Stainless-steel “closed-end” rivets
- Hi-flow U.S.F.S. approved spark arrestor
- Premium continuous strand muffler packing
- Embossed, silk-screened, and riveted aluminum name badge
- Fits all Commander 800 & 1000 models