H.D. Tie Rods for Maverick & Maverick Max Models
TIE ROD H.D.
Add To Cart
We all want every corner and jump to go exactly as planned but the problem is that this is not always the case when it comes to driving off-road. When you’re pushing the limits of your side by side; stock parts can bend and break, so when it comes time to replace them why not go with stronger parts? DragonFire has made that easier than ever with our H.D. Tie Rods for the CanAm Maverick & Maverick Max. Made out of race proven solid 4130 Chromoly steel these rods are much stronger than the OEM hollow aluminum tubes from the factory and other after-market aluminum options. Precision machined to match the OEM specifications ensures these rods will install without any modification. Featuring black powder coating for anti-corrosion and a machined flat spot for a wrench these rods are functional and stylish. Don’t let a bent or broken tie rod ruin your ride, upgrade your Maverick today with DragonFire.
- Made in the USA
- Made of solid 4130 chromoly steel
- CNC machined flat spot for wrench
- Uses OEM tie rod ends
- Powder coated Black to match factory suspension
- Much stronger than OEM & other after-market options
- Easy to install and directly replaces OEM tie rod
- Fits all Maverick & Maverick Max models (does NOT fit Maverick X xc 60" models)
*Note - Tie Rods are sold individually (qty 1 = 1 single tie rod)